Hello and welcome to podcast #2 where Dawn talks about a lot of scenarios regarding starting a child in a more formal education process. Among the topics discussed are:
- What to do when you drop off your child at school/play date/babysitter and the child won’t let you leave.
- How almost anything around your house can be used as a teachable moment for your children.
- How to pick up some great family activities that you can do with your entire family that will be very beneficial for your preschooler.
- How to keep your preschooler on task in a learning environment when they want to do something completely different.
- One of the best ways to get to know your kids actually involves turning something off.
If you would like to ask a question that Dawn can answer on the podcast, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include your first name and hometown so we can give you a shoutout on air!