Happy Wednesday everyone! Here’s our latest podcast at the Education Station helping you learn more about the childcare industry as well as some of the best tips in teaching your own child or a group of children. In this week’s podcast, we talk about:
- Is it right to use baby talk when talking to infants and toddlers?
- How you can use sensory experiences and dramatic play scenarios as learning experiences.
- The activity that Dawn’s students (over the course of 25 years in a classroom) thought was the greatest activity they did every week.
- How to use “sneaky learning” tricks.
- How to encourage your child in their writing skills when they are getting started and their first attempts don’t look right at all.
- The correct way to teach the alphabet to your children.
If you would like to submit a question for us to answer on the podcast, you can do so by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include your first name and hometown so we can give you a shoutout if we use your question on the air!