This week’s podcast is on two topics that people tend to associate too much or too little with education: technology and dramatic play. In this week’s podcast, Dawn talks about:
- What is dramatic play and how it should be used in an education setting.
- Her most surprising moment in watching a dramatic play scene play itself out between 3-year olds.
- How technology has impacted the preschool classroom.
- Where too much technology can be a bad thing.
- Why it’s ok to just let children play with things they interact with instead of wishing they would play with something “correctly.”
Remember, if you want to send a question into the podcast, you can do so by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Be sure to include your name and hometown in the e-mail so if we use your question on air, you will get a shoutout.